The good and impressive performance of the air compressor makes installing trim with a nailer process easy. These are really great especially when you’re doing them by yourself. Here we discuss in detail how to use an electric air compressor.
This complete guide will show in detail by starting its operation as well as its shutdown procedures. Just simply follow these steps which show how to use an electric air compressor in the easiest and simplest way.
How to use an electric air compressor
- The first thing is that you make sure you have safety glasses as well as closed-toe shoes. Via using the power equipment, make sure they’re on a safe and flat surface, before their uses you can make sure the recommended level of oil is.
- The next step is to connect the air hose to the regulator valve with the power air hose tool. By completing these processes you’re in a position to use an electric air compressor. Now, you can go for their start switches and make sure it goes on.
- By doing this you first make sure to check the off switch position. After that, you can connect its power outlet directly to its plug. In via connection, the use of an external extension is not recommended practice because it becomes the reason for overheating, but you can use an additional air hose instead it.
- On the pressure switch, you need to move the auto-on position of the lever. After that it allows air tanks to start making air pressure until they reach the recommended pressure. In any case of dropping air pressure, the air compressor will start automatically to rebuild its air pressure
- By using the regulator knob you can adjust the correct psi pressure specification. Always avoid exceeding air pressure from the manufacturer’s recommendations.
When you complete your job in a perfect and easy way then you need to perform these actions after that. No doubt the following method of how to use an electric air compressor is simple and fast.
- After completing the air pressure process you should carefully switch off the lever position. Disconnected the air hose and unplugged the unit to complete its shutdown process.
- Releasing the air pressure from the valve to drain air from the tanks. For draining and moisture, you need to open air tanks once under 10 pounds of air register according to the pressure gauge.
- The final process of how to use an electric air compressor in a shutdown way to allow it to cool down.
With this, we hope you clearly understand how to use an electric air compressor step by step. After reading this you will be able to use an electric air compressor yourself.
Abdul Sattar is the owner and main author of Bestairtools. I’m a meticulous guy who loves to deal with the perfect tools for various needs. I don’t compromise the quality and usability. Working in blogging for over 7 years to share my knowledge with the world. I founded this blog to aid others like you with my knowledge and experience.